Thursday, March 26, 2009

And the rest

Bill Maher got back on track this week. Back to 3 panelists and I have to say that I was impressed by the actress, Kerry Washington. He's had actors on in the past and they've been snoozers. But every once in awhile, he'll have on a good one ... Jason Alexander is great, Bradley Whitfield is too .. the best part was Keith Olbermann made an appearance. Loved that! Both he and Maher went to Cornell ... so did Ann Coulter .. oh well.

Starting next week, I'm going to get 6 episodes of Corner Gas a week!

Daily is on hiatus this week.

I wish that One EskimO songs would be available on the US version of Itunes .. anyone out there have any pull in that department???? Here's the song I want:
Hometime - One eskimO


Life on Mars has 2 more episodes. Again, shame on you ABC.
It was cool to hear Jason O'Mara's real accent on the last episode though, silly me had no idea he was Irish (O'Mara ... duh!!!) ... it is amazing to me how many European actors can do amazing American accents.

I'm still watching Gossip Girl too ... I don't admit that a lot. And to round out my CW network viewing, I also watch Reaper. Reaper is great. Gossip Girl, not so much, but it's like Melrose Place or 90210 ... I just have to watch it. I'm sure that Reaper will be cancelled this year ... that would be my luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you'd like to join us, we're a bunch of fans trying to save Reaper, We've got an email campaign going on at our news blog and we really need help spreading the word. And if you'd like to talk with other fans, please feel free to join us at our forum, ReaperDMV.

Thank you.