Thursday, March 19, 2009

More things

I think I need to keep my Real Housewives posts separate ...

Watched Righteous Kill with DeNiro and Pacino. It was ... ok ... not great, just ok. Not sure if there was supposed to be a twist, but I figured out early on who was doing the killing. I will say though, Carla Gugino and DeNiro together, in the Biblical sense? Makes my skin crawl.

I still can't believe that Life on Mars is going to be cancelled. They are already gearing up "don't miss the series finale" ... and what was up with the episode from last week that was a carbon copy of an episode of Swingtown (another ABC cancelled series). I mean, for heaven's sake ABC ... if you kill a series, don't rehash it in another series.

Jon Stewart really gave it to Jim Cramer on Daily Show. Cramer didn't fight back, which I think took Stewart by surprise. I have to hand it to Cramer, he took it like a man, unlike that wuss Rick Santelli ... what a jerk.

I think I need to invest in the entire series of Corner Gas. Thank you WGN for broadcasting it down here. They are also running ALF, a show that I always watched in college. I hate to admit it, but I still find it very funny.

No comments: