Monday, September 1, 2008

I am McPalin!

I'm in such a funk! I'm over the Olympics, ok ... and this political season is making me vomit in my mouth a little each and every day. The only thing that is keeping me somwhat sane is the Daily Show. I can actually LAUGH while watching the political coverage and they haven't even had any chance to go after the McPalin ticket. I'm sorry, but what the heck is up with little miss beehive??? I mean, she looks like a freaking B-52 ... I expect her to launch into Rock Lobster when she's at the mike. Maybe she'll do that for the convention! I'd watch that one. I am dubbing this election:

McOlection between McPalin and OBiden. I won't be voting for either of them.

Mad Men was fan-freaking-tastic! Seriously every single scene was out of this world. The best shot was at the end with Don looking like a brick wall has fallen on top of him. The shot of his reflection sitting on the can ... great work. And Pegggy! You know, Joan is one of the best heroines on tv. She says it like it is in 5 words or less. I loved the look Pete gave her in the strip club. She's romping all over his sorry angry butt. She'll get further than him and he may very well knock someone else up, we'll see by the end of the season. And Duck ... now, I'm no fan of English Setters, but how can anyone with half a brain let a dog go in Manhattan ... how!!! Hopefully he has tags and will be returned. And Roger gave the best double take of the evening looking over Don's secretary. It's about the only thing on tv that's keeping me sane at this point.

New shows are gearing up soon. I'll see how Heroes, Pushing Daisies and Chuck go. I want to see the new Keitel show ... can't think of the name ... ugh! Harvey Keitel is great. Born of Scorcese and resurrected of Tarantino .. ahhhhhhhhh.

Well, the DS should have fun with the GOP convention this week. If there is a convention. I honestly don't think McCain wants to be president anymore.

No comments: