Sunday, October 26, 2008

2 Random Thoughts

I feel really bad about not liking the Albert Brooks movie ... I really do. As I racked my brain today, I remember one of my favorite Albert Brooks performances. It was My First Mister. Brooks plays this incredibly sad man who befriends a young woman and it's just fantastic and I remember crying like a baby at the end of the film. Ok Albert, please do more of these kinds of films. Please!!!!

The other random thought has been rolling around my noggin everytime I pass a Sherwin Williams Paint store. When I was on a train a week or so ago, we passed this huge, what looks like a warehouse, but it may be a factory for Sherwin Williams. Each and everytime I see their "cover the earth" logo, it makes me cringe. Cover the earth? Are you kidding me? With paint? Toxic paint? Heck, I wouldn't want to cover the earth in no VOC paint ... come on! Whoever came up with that lame catchphrase is a complete bonehead!!! Booooooooo!!!!

No comments: