Thursday, December 11, 2008

ok ok ok ... this is wrong on so many levels, but being a fan of Rankin and Bass AND Goodfellas ... well ...

Not for the faint of heart, you've been warned.



But I'll temper it with my favorite Christmas song:



All better now? I can't believe this was released in 1984 ... 1984!!!!!!! Look at George Michael! Holy cow, this was before we had a men's bathroom fetish ... or maybe it was before he was so brazen about his men's bathroom fetish! I bought this .45 (that's a record for all you young-uns) and I was so proud that on the cover, it stated that the purchase of this record fed one hungy Ethiopian child. Did it really? I don't know, but it was my first do gooder act of my 17 year old life at that point. Look at George Michael!!! Look at Boy George!!!! Wonder if he had handcuffs in all that hair. Hats off Sir Bob!

No comments: